Available and in stock
- Order number: 61LSk
EXPANSION TAPE SK is a self-adhesive bentonite expansion tape which expands in contact with water and prevents water intrusion.
In contact with water the tapes swell and seal the joint permanently.
- Tested by the university tBU Greven up to 50 m water column
- Approved for the usage in contact with drinking water
- Waterproofed integration of pipings into concrete buildings.
- Sealing of reinforcement connections.
- Sealing of floor drains.
- Remove silicone paper and stick two rings of EXPANSION TAPE SK around the pipe, which has to be sealed.
- Butt against the joint ends, no overlaps.
- The surface of the pipes has to be hard.
- EXPANSION TAPE SK adheres to metal, plastic, PVC and stone.
- If necessary secure EXPANSION TAPE SK by using a binding wire.